Lemons are citrus fruits rich in vitamin C that enhance beauty, rejuvenating the skin from the inside, giving a glow to your face. One of the key health benefits of drinking hot lemon water is that it paves the way to faster weight loss by acting as a great remedy to lose a few extra pounds. It also serves as the perfect “good morning” drink, helps the digestive system and makes the process of eliminating waste easily, avoids the problem of constipation and diarrhoea, ensures the proper functioning of the intestine.
Benefits of drinking hot water with lemon
Hot water with lemon
Just take a glass every morning in the morning, obviously in a state of fasting. To prepare it, you just need to boil some water, expect it to be warm and squeeze a lemon. Then continue to drink before every meal, especially soon after standing up. You will have the following benefits if you do this:
- Lemon is an excellent and rich source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that protects the body against deficiencies of the immune system.
- Lemons contain the pectin fibre, which is very beneficial to the health of the colon and also serves as a powerful antibacterial.
- Balances to maintain pH levels.
- Eliminates toxins that damage the body.
- It helps digestion and stimulates the production of bile.
- It is also an excellent source of citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- It prevents the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases.
- Reduces pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid.
- It cures the common cold and all symptoms related to it.
- The potassium content in lemon helps nourish the brain and nerve cells.
- It strengthens the liver by supplying energy to the liver enzymes when they are very dilute.
- It also balances the levels of calcium and oxygen in the stomach, in case of acidity, taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice can give relief.
- It is of immense benefit to the skin and prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne.
- Maintains eye health and helps fight eye problems.
- Increase the production of digestive juices.
- It helps to replenish the body’s salts, especially after a strenuous workout.
- It has the ability to prevent you from being prone to generating cancerous cells thus preventing you from suffering from cancer.
- It brings a lot of energy to keep you active throughout the day.
- This will make the internal and external wounds heal much more quickly.
Its positive health effects, in the long run, turn out to be quite attractive. However, it is very important to keep in mind that when the lemon juice comes in direct contact with the teeth, it can ruin the enamel. Therefore, it is advisable to wash your mouth thoroughly after drinking.