If you are one of those people whose goal in the new year is to join the gym but never get it, calm! We explain how to burn calories at home and avoid having to join the gym.
Now you can lead a healthy and healthy life with these guidelines that will help you learn how to burn calories at home in a fast, simple and very effective way. Join the healthy life!
Burning calories with housework
Who said that being a housewife was a sedentary activity? On the contrary: the domestic tasks are the perfect allies to be able to know how to burn calories at home and that is that ironing, washing the dishes or sweeping the floor can be activities with which you lose many calories. Here we show you the tasks with which you will lose more calories.
- Goodbye to the calories cleaning the windows: it is one of the domestic tasks with which more calories can get to lose and is that the cleaning of the crystals is usually a hard and long activity. Cleaning for half an hour can burn up to 100 calories.
- Burning calories sweeping the floor: it is another task better allied to the loss of calories and is that the exercise you do when you sweep the floor can get to lose up to 115 calories per hour.
- Losing calories ironing: It is one of the most hated tasks by housewives, and yet, with only half an hour ironing you can burn up to 76 calories. In addition to strengthening the upper body such as the muscles of the shoulders, upper back, biceps, and triceps. Join with the iron to lose calories!
- Burn calories by scrubbing dishes: given its quality as an aerobic activity, scrubbing the dishes can burn up to 15 calories per hour.
Burn calories with exercises at home
Another way to know how to burn calories at home is to incorporate an exercise routine that you can carry out in the same room as your home. They are simple and effective exercises that will help you to lead a healthy life and burn calories without leaving home. Take note!
- Do aerobic exercise: it is advisable to start our exercise routine with different aerobic exercises. To carry them out you can buy a stationary bike or a jump rope. The goal is to be 10 minutes doing cardiovascular exercises that warm your body and make you sweat.
- Strengthen your legs with squats: with this exercise at home you can lose up to 150 calories if you do 3 sets of 10 repetitions. To make them, you must place a chair, put your hands on the nape of the neck and lower the body as if you were going to sit down but without touching it.
- Belt stronger with the abdominals: there are many ways to do sit-ups at home, however, experts say that the best way to work this area is by making the movement of the bicycle in the air. You must do 2 sets of 20 repetitions lying on the floor with your face up.
- Stronger glutes with exercises at home: lying on the floor with legs flexed, the exercise consists of lifting the gluteus as much as possible and maintaining the posture for 3 seconds. This exercise should be done in 2 sets of 10 repetitions each.
A healthy diet to burn calories
Another way to know how to burn calories at home is to carry out a healthy and balanced diet. Just exercising is not enough to lose weight and enjoy a more stylized line: the key is to combine exercise at home with a healthy diet.
To carry out good dietary guidelines you should make 5 meals a day where the main food is vegetables and fruits.