Finding work has never been easy. However, there are those who despite everything, manages to stand out and attract the attention of companies. How do they get it? Mostly thanks to the design of your curriculum vitae. So that you can also do it, how does it give you some guidelines so that you know how to make an original curriculum vitae.
Steps to follow:
- It seems unreal, but when preparing a CV you should take into account what type of company you address and highlight in the document the projects that most resemble the sector you want to apply for. The first thing to do is worry about the company in which you want to apply for employment and highlight what you can fix more and what is of interest.
- Emphasize your versatility. In times of crisis, companies do not want to hear complaints or complaints, but rather they are looking for a person who is capable of adapting to any situation and taking care of matters of a different nature. If you think you meet these requirements, write it on the curriculum vitae.
- When it comes to making an original curriculum look for an idea that you like. It must be highlighted in some way. You can try to lay out your CV as if it were a cloud of ideas, or with a design that is related to your profession.
- Collect all the information you have about your training and start ordering the ideas. Think about how you could organize all categories in a different way, for example, training, hobbies, experience or languages.
- You do not have to be a design expert to create an original curriculum. You can use tools that are within your reaches, such as PowerPoint, Word 2007 or some websites that offer different and attractive templates, you can use them and they will surprise your interviewer equally.
- Once you have the design and you have ordered the ideas, it is better to improve what you have already done. Print it and ask for a second opinion from a relative of yours. Check if the colors contrast or, on the contrary, eat the visibility of some letters. Try to make the final document legible and as clear and clean as possible.
- Remember that a fundamental part of finding a job is to write a good CV. We have different articles aimed at making a good CV, but if you want to go a step further, there are specialized websites like LiveCareer that will help you prepare a good CV and find a job.