Every woman who is pregnant or wants to be pregnant needs to adopt a healthy lifestyle to increase the chances of getting pregnant and having a healthy baby.
Discover 11 tips to get pregnant and learn some fundamental care before getting pregnant.
1. The first thing you have to do to get pregnant is to stop using tobacco, alcohol, and drugs. Many women have suffered unwanted abortions because of these toxic habits.
2. If you plan to get pregnant, go to the gynecologist and ask for a blood test to rule out that you do not suffer from anemia or do not have a high blood sugar level, such as diabetes. If you are taking any medication or antibiotic, tell your doctor even if it is just a cold medicine.
3. Weight is very important to get pregnant. Overweight women are less likely to get pregnant. Go to a nutritionist to receive a proper diet.
4. Before conception, reduce the consumption of caffeine. Medical studies have shown that taking only one cup of coffee a day, delays the conception of the baby and can cause a miscarriage.
5. If you want to conceive, avoid saunas or hot baths. These elevated body temperatures can increase premature delivery.
6. Many women who leave in state, usually suffer from dental problems. Visit your dentist to do a checkup and avoid some dental treatments during pregnancy. Dental anesthesia during pregnancy is not contraindicated since the dose used is very small.
7. Take folic acid to avoid anemia and avoid certain malformations in the brain and spinal cord of your baby. Some foods that contain folic acid are legumes, green leafy vegetables such as spinach, cereals and orange juice.
8. Vaginal infections can increase the risk of premature birth or prevent a woman from becoming pregnant. Avoid synthetic garments and go to the doctor to receive the appropriate treatment.
9. Eat nuts. Nuts, almonds, figs and other nuts are essential for the mother’s health and strengthen the baby’s brain. Avoid frying excessively and start eating healthy foods before and during pregnancy.
10. Find out if you need any vaccines against chicken pox, hepatitis B or rubella.
11. Stress is one of the factors so that the woman does not get pregnant. If you want to prepare to get pregnant, relax! Do some exercise at home.