Are you embarrassed to raise your arms because you have black armpits? Or cannot you wear dresses with bandages because your armpits are stained? Well, do not worry anymore.
Learn more than 10 tricks to whiten the armpits naturally and quickly.
1. Cider vinegar is a natural acid that helps eliminate and prevent the growth of bacteria. This natural product removes the bad smell of armpits and also whitens.
Apply with a cloth the cider vinegar in your armpits, let it dry and go. You do not have to rinse or pour deodorant, the vinegar neutralizes the bad smell and lightens black armpits. Do this procedure one to two times per day and in a week you will see the results.
2. Mix a tablespoon of baking soda with white vinegar, apply it in the armpits twice a day, this natural cleanser will help you remove the black spots from your armpits. Do it after the shower.
3. Yogurt is a very effective natural treatment to treat discolored underarms because it contains a large number of vitamins and fatty acids that help prevent and treat damaged skin. Use natural yogurt that has been made from whole milk and non-skim milk. In a cup mix a tablespoon of yogurt, a spoonful of the natural glycerin and lemon (juice), clean the armpits well with a little olive oil and then apply the preparation for half an hour.
4. You can also use whole milk or powder to lighten the armpits, mix milk, honey, and lemon juice to form a cream, let it act for about 20 minutes and rinse properly. Repeat every day.
5. Lemon juice is an effective natural acid to remove excess sweat, grease, and dirt on the surface of the skin.
It will also help you remove the top layer of dead skin and help bleach the dark armpits. For a good exfoliation, you will need lemon, oats, and honey. Blend these ingredients well to form a cream, apply it in the armpits very clean for an hour, and then rinse well. Repeat this procedure twice a week.
6. Another homemade trick with lemon to bleach the armpits is to mix three drops of lemon and oxygenated water plus a spoonful of baking soda, apply it for about 15 minutes, then clean the area well.
7. Another homemade remedy with very natural and effective lemon is to dilute a lemon juice, with a few drops of glycerin and almond oil, for about 20 minutes before taking the shower. If the preparation is too much for you, you can store it in the fridge for a few weeks. This homemade tip helps prevent the darkening of the skin in the armpits.
8. Place a fresh cucumber in the blender and add 3 drops of lemon with a pinch of turmeric or curry. Apply in your armpits and rinse with milk after 20 minutes. This cream is very effective for dark armpits.
Cucumber juice has the property of relieving irritated skin and aiding the healing process and turmeric or curry is known to treat mild skin problems due to its high levels of antioxidant, which helps reduce skin discoloration.
9. Mix a tablespoon of honey with lemon juice, with cotton spread the preparation on your stained armpits and let it dry for about 30 minutes. Then wash with warm water.
Tips to clear the skin
10. In a cup, pour fresh yogurt with orange peel powder, mix the ingredients together and apply for about 40 minutes. This natural treatment you can do every day.
11. Prepare an exfoliant of honey and sugar, not only will lighten your armpits but also moisturize.
12. Another exfoliating agent is pumice, it can be used in daily hygiene. This will help prevent pimples and ingrown hairs that often appear when shaving or shaving.
Acquire the custom of using wax to remove hair, since it removes hair from the root and prevents odors and stains on the skin. Do it gently.